Friday, June 15, 2012

Buboni, Lost In The Woods, parts 244 - 247

Richard Britell June 14, 2012

244. The reason I was acquainted with Feng Shui is because of my wife's friend Bernice, she is an expert, and teaches a course in it at the Museum where I was taking the sculpture class from Mrs. Festini. My wife invited Bernice over to the house to have a look at the layout.  She felt that the bad Feng Shui of the house was the reason my wife and I were not getting along.



245. Bernice did not come right out and say it was the reason for the trouble between me and my wife, and as far as I know, there wasn't any trouble except for her objecting to my taking the sculpture classes on Saturday, from Mrs. Festini. She went through our house from top to bottom and her suggestions amounted to nothing short of tearing the whole house down and starting from scratch. 


246.  It was very odd the way that Bernice did not seem to understand that reconstruction was not an option. She felt the problems were so obvious, and the solutions so beneficial, that only an ignoramus would be raising objections.  First of all the house faced the wrong way and was not tall enough for its width.  Her husband had torn down their house twice already, so perhaps that is why she did not view it as an obstacle.


247. When I finally was able to convince her that I could not tear down the house, she said there were some things I had to do to get things going in the right direction. First was the front door, it had to be painted blue immediately, this was no problem. Then we had to find a different place for the refrigerator. The refrigerator was set in such a way that one was facing west when one opened the door.  


No comments:

Post a Comment