Wednesday, May 18, 2016

The Captain's Sculpture, parts 176 - 179


 
176. I had to answer this question in a self-incriminating way, because I did indeed pay a fee to submit my image to the museum.


177. Even if a picture was rejected one still had to pay the 25-dollar fee. Thousands of people wanted to be in the show, but only about a hundred things were accepted, so it was a big fund raising event for the institution.


178. Many artists submitted as many as ten things only to have them all rejected, so I was quite proud that I was going to be in the show and it not going to cost me very much.


179. For my wife this fee to be is the show was a complete explanation for an inexplicable event, and since it was only 25 dollars, that was the end of it for her, and she forgot all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment