Sunday, May 22, 2016

The Captain's Sculpture, parts 192 - 195


 
192. I managed to get my piece of sidewalk down from the back of the truck and onto the hand truck without destroying it.


193. I would like to make a note here to others about my experience, which is: do not try to lift and move extremely heavy objects when in a state of abject terror.


194. I managed to get the job done, but I hardly survived the experience, and did not fully recover for three and a half days. 


 
195. In the museum I delivered my ‘Object,’ which was neither a painting nor a sculpture, but the staff there was very impressed with it, and handled it like it was King Tut’s sarcophagus I think they were just being polite however, and would have acted the same no matter what I gave them.

No comments:

Post a Comment