Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Dog Astronomy, parts 4332 - 4335


 4332. “You see,” said, Remo, “ each night when I go to bed, I say goodnight to the sun, which I can see going down, out my window. I have been doing this for a long time, and when I started a few years ago, it was the beginning of the summer.” 


 4333. The first time I said good night to the sun, it was setting right on the tip of a pine tree that is far in the back of my mistresses’ gardens. Each night, when it set, it would land first on a pine tree, in the very same place.


 4334. It was very pleasant, in a way, to see that the sun was always consistent about where it likes to sit down, before it pulls up its blankets of the mountains and the fields and rivers, and goes to sleep.


4335. I am very similar to the sun, because when I go to sleep, I always walk around in a circle three and a half times, and then plop down with the chin on my paw, always in the same direction, looking out of the window.  

No comments:

Post a Comment