Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Jason and his Grandmother, parts 3112 - 3115

3112. We decided on a group preemptive attack, but then we were afraid he would retaliate and attack us one at a time on the way to and from school. In the end our meeting was inconclusive and nothing was decided.
3113. Of all the boys in our class it turned out that I was in the greatest danger from Jason. I discovered very soon after he appeared in our class that he lived in a big apartment house just a block from me and on my route to and from school. I began to have a terrible fear of him, and to avoid him I would go out of my way by a great distance.


3114. This paranoia, which was completely unjustified, gradually became an obsession with me, until finally my life was completely disrupted by it. Then one day a solution presented itself to me in a most unexpected way.


3115. One night I was returning home from a dance at the school. I  was walking, alone and lost in thought, in front of one of  those apartment houses that have bushes with small red berries on them that you can’t eat. Those bushed were planted along the border of the sidewalk, and intended to act as a fence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment