Friday, June 6, 2014

Jason and his Grandmother, parts 3232 - 3235

 3232. During the time I  was getting to know Jason, I  kept hoping the two of them would go on a trip, so that I  could get a chance to visit Jason’s Grandmother  by myself. I  had been thinking about this all along, ever since the time I had been in their house and she lied to me about Jason being sick.  I  knew she h ad lied because I  had seen him on my way home from his house. 


 
3233. Why did she lie? What ever the reason was, I  was never going to find out because if Jason ever went to Alabama I  would never get up the nerve to go up to the house and knock on the door. It didn’t matter that I  would never do it; I  just wanted to have the opportunity to be tempted to do something I  knew I  would never do. 



 3234. I can’t say why I wanted to visit Mrs. Sweet so much. It was all a mystery to me, but I  couldn’t stop thinking about it practically every second.  And furthermore, I  knew exactly what I  would do if Jason went away; I would ride by his house on my bicycle over and over again all day long but as if by accident each time. 


3235. Jason and Bluto went to Alabama the last week of May, and as a consequence something did happen. I’m going to tell you what happened and you are going to think, “That’s nothing, nothing happened.” It was nothing, and yet it was a very important event for me at the same time. This is what it was like.

No comments:

Post a Comment