Monday, July 28, 2014

Bluto, parts 3436 - 3439

 3436. I sat down and everyone filed out of the classroom. Out of the corner of my eye I could see all the kids fan out across the playground, some walking and some on bicycles. Finally they were all gone and yet still Mrs. Hagner said nothing to me, as if she had forgotten I was still in the room.


 3437. Finally she delivered this lecture, never looking at me directly. 


 3438. “Albert, I have thought long and hard about what to do about you. You have been a constant problem and have disrupted my class constantly from the first day. I am going to recommend that you repeat the 7th grade. Perhaps the second time around you will learn to behave yourself.”




3439. But I will give you this opportunity, if you score above 90 on the math and science exams I will recommend you go on to the 8th. I would like to see you spend a little time on your studies and so not have as much time to disrupt my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment